Today we are learning how to liven up your next shindig with an edible bread bowl filled with a wild & weedy spinach dip. It will be both a crowd pleaser & a conversation starter. Plus, the weeds are free, and there is no bowl to clean or collect afterwards!
Full Circle (Insta: @fullcircle, FB: @fullcirclehome) Happy Scrap Collector and Freezer Compost Bin - (affiliate) - https://amzn.to/3rJXi5k
Lamb’s Quarter Video - https://youtu.be/tMCn4Ucb92s
Bread Recipe: https://www.attainable-sustainable.net/no-knead-bread/
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, chopped wild spinach (lamb’s quarters)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, thick and plain
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 small round loaf of bread
- Squeeze the liquid out of your wild spinach.
- Mix all of your dip ingredients together.
- Place in the fridge for 1+ hours.
- Carve out the centre of your loaf of bread. (Bread chunks can be used for dipping or made into croutons)
- Place dip inside.
- Impress everyone!