In this video, join us in exploring the wonders of backyard foraging as we embark on a refreshing summer adventure.
It's time to elevate your summer sipping experience with a DIY refreshment straight from your backyard! Harvest your own clover, and with a little creativity, transform it into a delicious summer sip that will amaze your taste buds and impress your friends.
Free refreshments await!
- 1 cup clover flowers
- Extras ex.mint, pineapple weed (optional)
- 4 cups boiling water
- Lemon juice or sweeteners, to taste
- Place flowers (& extras) into a glass jar. Pour boiling water over top.
- Steep for 30+ minutes. Strain & chill.
- Add lemon juice or sweeteners if desired. And serve!