Summer seems to pass by in the blink of an eye! But fear not, here's a delightful way for you to capture the essence of those sunny days right from your own backyard, preserving it for a later occasion.
When the cold and wintry days arrive, and you're longing for a little taste of summer to brighten up your life, you can turn to this infusion to bring a burst of culinary sunshine back into your world!
Check out our previous Pineapple Weed Cookie recipe as an idea on how to use it!
- Souper Cube 1/2 Cup Tray (affiliate) - https://amzn.to/3P2GXol
Recipe: Pineapple Weed Butter
- 1 cup pineapple weed flower heads, chopped
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- Collect your pineapple flower heads, and lightly chop
- Melt butter/margarine in a small saucepan, and add in the flowers
- Pour into trays, and allow to cool & infuse
- Freeze overnight
- Remove from trays, label and store in the freezer for when you want a little summer flavour in your baking!